Best of all, imagine being free from the need see the entire road ahead and being able to craft a life where you are focused, clear, and alive with curiosity.
We think that version of you is worth whatever it takes because you deserve to see clearly through the subtle and shouted “shoulds” of living your creative life.
- dream big, be brave, and live authentically
- trust our hearts and inner voices
- indulge in self-care while following our passion
Whether you are a creativity junkie, an established (or wannabe-established) professional artist, a retreat organizer, a teacher, a day-job dreamer, an aspiring work-from-home writer, a life coach or cubicle-bound paper magician, creativity is in your DNA.
Creative fulfillment is your birthright. You deserve to know exactly how your creative gifts will show up in the world and how they can be of service to yourself and others. You deserve to identify, embrace, and embody those gifts specific to you.
It is time for you to take control of your creative dreams.
- Does the adage "you'll know (authenticity) when you get there" feel like an empty promise?
- Do you ever confuse someone else's "making it happen" with how you want yours to look?
- Are you tired of feeling jealous of everyone else's dreamy, magical lives and ready to create your own empowered, miraculous life?
- Do you feel completely lost as to what your own empowered, miraculous life really even IS?
- Do you have DREAM BIG fatigue and are exhausted by constantly being told to live authentically and be brave without knowing HOW to get there from where you are now?
- defining your personal values and learning how they can guide your creative journey.
- slaying your comparison monsters and stepping out of the popularity race in favor of stepping into purpose-driven, empowering action.
- being super clear on the difference between negative self-talk and creative whispers and how to choose what to take action on.
- cultivating powerful, health-building practices to maintain the physical strength needed to embody your most vibrant and purposeful work.
- building a solid foundation of how you want to share your creativity with the world through marketing what you love and what you do with without feeling skeezy.
Show your creative life how committed you are, starting January 7th.